- Certified Used Hybrids
- Certified Program
- 160 Point Quality Assurance Inspection
- Certified Warranty
- Roadside Assistance
Toyota Certified Used Hybrids
TCUV is pleased to announce a first of-its-kind program – Toyota Certified Used Hybrids. With a new logo and tagline, the objective of this program is to increase awareness and drive sales of certified used hybrid vehicles while supporting Toyota’s company wide initiative of promoting Hybrid Synergy Drive (HSD). In addition, there are four key benefits to launching this certified hybrid program.
The benefits of this program are:
- Raise awareness of Toyota certified hybrid vehicles
- Increase consumer demand of Toyota certified hybrids
- Drive traffic to facilitate next generation Prius sales & support C/G Prius trade-in values (at launch)
- Support residual value of current Prius and other Toyota HSD vehicles
The Toyota Certified Used Hybrid program elements are similar to that of our current certified program, but with an increased emphasis on educating consumers and easing apprehension for purchasing a used hybrid vehicle.
The Toyota Certified Used Hybrid program elements are:
- 12-Month / 12,000-Mile Comprehensive Warranty from date of purchase
- 1-Year Unlimited Mile 24 Hour Roadside Assistance from date of purchase
- 7-Year / 100,000-Mile Limited Powertrain Warranty from date of first use
- 174-Point Quality Assurance Inspection (an additional 14 inspection points)
- CARFAX® Vehicle History Report™
- 8-Year / 100,000-Mile Factory Hybrid Battery Warranty (Minimum required coverage). Coverage in California Emission Warranty States is up to 10-Years / 150,000-Miles. States include: California, Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Oregon, Rhode Island, Pennsylvania and Vermont.
- Standard New-Car Financing Rates Available
To support the launch of this program, Toyota Certified has created an all-new comprehensive marketing campaign. The campaign targets both the general and Hispanic markets, with spot radio ads, interactive ad units, search engine marketing keywords, and hybrid micro-websites in both English and Spanish. We are kicking off the campaign with a TMS headquarters display, as well as, a launch announcement this weekend at the NADA convention. To create a buzz at NADA, we have positioned a full-page print ad announcing our launch in the NADA version of Automotive News on January 26th. In addition to these launch events, we placed today a press release on the wires, updated all Toyota Certified Hybrid logos on 3rd party sites (AutoMart.com, Cars.com, AutoTrader.com), updated the TCUV HUB, created all-new point of sale materials, and placed the new marketing logos and ads on Toyota Ad Planner. All the elements are in place to ensure the launch of the hybrid brand extension a success!