2019 Toyota Camry Configurations and Price Levels
Whether you’re a West Hollywood commuter or just need a reliable car to pick up groceries and get you around town, the 2019 Toyota Camry is a great choice with its varying trim levels and configurations. What tops your list of priorities in a vehicle? If power is important, check out the XSE. Or, if you prefer to stick to the basics, the base level L trim might be the one for you. You can check out all the great Camry options at Toyota of Hollywood in Hollywood!
Toyota Camry Trim Level Configurations and Prices
The Camry mid-size sedan comes in seven available trim levels ranging from the base L trim to the top-tier XSE V6. With all these incredible options, you’re sure to find something you love within your budget.
- Camry L: Starting at $23,845 MSRP*
- Camry LE: Starting at $24,350 MSRP*
- Camry SE: Starting at $25,550 MSRP*
- Camry XLE: Starting at $28,925 MSRP*
- Camry XSE: Starting at $29,475 MSRP*
- Camry XLE V6: Starting at $34,050 MSRP*
- Camry XSE V6: Starting at $34,600 MSRP*
2019 Toyota Camry Trim Level Features
One of the many great aspects of the 2019 Camry is that each trim level comes standard with the Toyota Safety Sense™ P (TSS-P) system. That means you’ll have peace of mind with Lane Departure Alert with Steering Assist, Dynamic Radar Adaptive Cruise Control, Automatic High Beams, Pre-Collision System with Pedestrian Detection, and Blind Spot Monitor with Rear Cross-Traffic. The perks don’t stop here; you’ll also enjoy the Entune 3.0 system with Apple CarPlay, giving you enhanced connectivity when navigating Los Angeles roads. Discover the features that accompany each trim below:
- 2019 Toyota Camry L: This base trim Camry is equipped with a rearview camera, automatic LED headlights, 7-inch touchscreen, Wi-Fi hotspot, GPS Scout Link navigation system, and keyless entry.
- 2019 Toyota Camry LE: Increase your comfort in the LE, complete with a power-adjustable driver’s seat and an enhanced exterior with 17-inch alloy wheels, not to mention the 60/40-split folding back seat and integrated car alarm.
- 2019 Toyota Camry SE: The SE (Sport Edition) trim awards drivers a sport-tuned suspension and revised steering calibration, as well as additional features like paddle shifters for manual gear shifting, 18-inch wheels, and SofTex seating.
- 2019 Toyota Camry XLE: When you upgrade to the XLE you’ll get more premium features, including an 8-inch touchscreen, leather seating, keyless ignition, wireless smartphone charging, head-up display, and dual-zone automatic climate control.
- 2019 Toyota Camry XSE: The features of the XLE and the performance of the SE marry in the 2019 Camry XSE, making it the ideal choice for drivers who want to take to North Hollywood roads in a luxurious car with optimal performance.
- 2019 Toyota Camry XLE V6: With a 3.5-liter V6 engine that delivers 301 hp and 267 lb-ft of torque, the XLE V6 was created for drivers who want a powerful performer. You’ll also enjoy stylish leather-trimmed seats, heated front seats, and chrome interior accents.
- 2019 Toyota Camry XSE V6: When you choose the XSE V6, you’ll get the same engine and performance as the XLE V6, as well as additional features like speed-sensitive volume, 9 premium speakers to accompany the JBL audio system, heated rear and front seats, and height-adjustable front seats.
Discover Your 2019 Toyota Camry Configuration at Toyota of Hollywood!
Experience everything the new Toyota Camry has to offer and take one for a test drive at our Hollywood dealership. Before you stop by, you can browse our new Camry inventory or check out the available Camry colors — and don’t forget to check out our new vehicle specials, too! For those who like to do their research, we invite you to compare the 2019 Camry vs. 2019 Honda Accord, a top competitor. You can also check out the trim levels of a smaller Toyota, the Corolla. Contact us today to get started on your journey and take a new Camry home to West Hollywood! Exciting news! The 2020 Toyota Camry TRD is on its way, and you can learn the details straight from Toyota of Hollywood.
More on the Toyota Camry
If the maintenance light activates on your Toyota Camry dashboard, you most likely need to schedule an oil change or other Toyota maintenance in the West Hollywood area. Turn to us to help you reset your maintenance light with regular maintenance for your Toyota. If for whatever reason the light is still on after your maintenance appointment,…