What is the 2019 Toyota RAV4 Price?
If you have been thinking about getting a new compact SUV, you may have asked yourself, “What is the price of a Toyota RAV4?” This smartly-designed family vehicle has a great reputation among critics and our neighbors, and it’s not difficult to see why. Inside and out, this Toyota stands out amongst the crowd.
The 2019 Toyota RAV4 configurations are priced between $25,650 MSRP* and $33,650 MSRP*, and with available hybrid options, they’re great options for almost any budget. Take a look at each RAV4 trim level, and explore their standout features, with Toyota of Hollywood near West Hollywood!
2019 Toyota RAV4 Configurations and Pricing Options
LE – $25,650 MSRP*
- Standard Toyota Safety Sense™ 2.0 (TSS 2.0)
- Dynamic Force 2.5L 4-cylinder engine
- Estimated 26 mpg city, 35 mpg highway**
- Toyota Entune™ 3.0 Audio with a 7-inch touchscreen
- Available all-wheel drive with Multi-Terrain Select
- Soft-touch interior accents
XLE – $27,450 MSRP*
- Features add to or replace those of LE
- Dual-zone automatic climate control with rear vents
- Blind Spot Monitor (BSM) with Rear Cross-Traffic Alert (RCTA)
- Smart Key System
- Available 8-inch touchscreen
XLE Premium – $29,650 MSRP*
- Features add to or replace those of XLE
- SofTex®-trimmed seating
- 8-way power-adjustable driver’s seat
- Leather-trimmed steering wheel
- Available Intelligent Clearance Sonar (ICS)
- Available Rear Cross-Traffic Braking (RCTB)
Adventure – $33,050 MSRP*
- Features add to or replace those of XLE Premium
- Standard Dynamic Torque Vectoring All-Wheel Drive
- LED Daytime Running Lights with Integrated Fog Lights
- Hill Start Assist Control, Trailer Sway Control, and Downhill Assist Control
- 19-inch wheels with 8.6-inch ground clearance
- High-rise roof rails
- 120V/100W deck-mounted power outlet
Limited – $33,650 MSRP*
- Features add to or replace those of XLE Premium
- Heated and ventilated perforated front seats
- Heated and perforated rear outboard seats
- 2-position driver’s seat memory function
- Entune™ 3.0 Premium Audio with Dynamic Navigation
- Digital rearview mirror
- An available panoramic glass moonroof
RAV4 Hybrid Options
For 2019, hybrid powertrains are available on the LE, XLE, and Limited trim levels. Come check out the 2019 Toyota RAV4 hybrid models at our Hollywood showroom, where you can expect to see the following features:
- New Dynamic Force 2.5L Engine paired with the Toyota Hybrid System II
- 219 Total System Horsepower
- Estimated Fuel Economy of 41 mpg city/38 mpg highway**
- Enhanced AWD capability with a separate rear-mounted electric motor
An additional sport-focused XSE Hybrid trim is also available to Los Angeles drivers. In the RAV4 lineup, these models lead in power and fuel economy and come equipped with a sport-tuned suspension, 18-inch wheels, and unique finishing touches.
2019 RAV4 Standard Safety Features
Toyota has made the roads safer for everyone by including Toyota Safety Sense™ 2.0 (TSS 2.0) on all 2019 Toyota RAV4 trim levels. With the next-generation of this well-loved safety package, you’ll receive:
- A Pre-Collision System with Pedestrian Detection (PCS w/PD)
- Full-Speed Range Dynamic Radar Cruise Control (DRCC)
- A Lane Departure Alert with Steering Assist (LDA w/SA)
- Automatic High Beams (AHB)
- Lane Tracing Assist (LTA)
- Road Sign Assist (RSA)
Drivers who choose the RAV4 will enjoy even more advanced safety features if they decide to upgrade their trim.
Test Drive a 2019 Toyota RAV4 Today!
This year’s RAV4 has everything needed to stand out on the North Hollywood roads. If you are ready to experience the 2019 Toyota RAV4 in person, take a look at our online inventory, then schedule your test drive. You can browse the RAV4 color options, our Toyota RAV4 lease specials, apply for financing, and save even more with our current vehicle specials.
More About the 2019 RAV4
The new Toyota RAV4 is a head-turning SUV that impresses West Hollywood drivers with its capabilities and impressive standard features. The 2019 Toyota RAV4 colors mark this SUV as one of the most eye-catching sport utility vehicles in the segment, and once you experience your options, you will see why more Los Angeles-area drivers are choosing the…
If you have been thinking about getting a new compact SUV, you may have asked yourself, “What is the price of a Toyota RAV4?” This smartly-designed family vehicle has a great reputation among critics and our neighbors, and it’s not difficult to see why. Inside and out, this Toyota stands out amongst the crowd. The…
Wondering when the redesigned 2019 Toyota RAV4 Hybrid will arrive in Hollywood? The gas-powered 2019 Toyota RAV4 has already made its debut at Toyota of Hollywood, and the 2019 Toyota RAV4 Hybrid release date is set to arrive in March of this year! Find out what’s new for the 2019 Toyota RAV4 Hybrid, and learn about its…
*MSRP excludes the Delivery, Processing, and Handling Fee of $930 for Cars (Yaris, Yaris iA, 86, Corolla, Corolla HB, Camry, Camry HV, Prius LB, Prius c, Prius Prime, Mirai, Avalon, Avalon HV), $1095 for Small/Medium Trucks, SUVs and Van (C-HR, RAV4, RAV4 HV, Highlander, Highlander HV, 4Runner, Sienna, Tacoma), $1,295 for Large SUVs (Sequoia, Land Cruiser), and $1,495 for Large Truck (Tundra). (Historically, vehicle manufacturers and distributors have charged a separate fee for processing, handling and delivering vehicles to dealerships. Toyota’s charge for these services is called the “Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee” and is based on the value of the processing, handling and delivery services Toyota provides as well as Toyota’s overall pricing structure. Toyota may make a profit on the Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee.) Excludes taxes, license, title and available or regionally required equipment. The Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee in AL, AR, FL, GA, LA, MS, NC, OK, SC and TX will be higher. The published prices do not apply to Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands. Actual dealer price will vary.**2019 EPA-estimated mileage. Actual mileage will vary.