2020 Toyota Camry Configurations
The 2020 Toyota Camry is an exceptional vehicle for car buyers in and around the West Hollywood area who want a reliable, safe, and affordable sedan. Thanks to its range of different trim levels and configurations, finding the Camry model that’s right for you has never been easier. Whether you’re looking for the 2020 Camry SE or the performance-focused 2020 Toyota Camry XSE, there is a Camry trim level available for every budget. Explore the new Toyota Camry options available with the team at Toyota of Hollywood!
Toyota Camry Trim Levels and Prices
- L: Starting at $24,295 MSRP*
- LE: Starting at $24,840 MSRP*
- SE: Starting at $26,040 MSRP*
- SE Nightshade Edition: Starting at $26,740 MSRP*
- XLE: Starting at $29,325 MSRP*
- XSE: Starting at $29,875 MSRP*
- XLE V6: Starting at $34,450 MSRP*
- XSE V6: Starting at $35,000 MSRP*
- TRD: Starting at $31,040 MSRP*
North Hollywood car buyers who would prefer an eco-friendly vehicle will be happy to know that the 2020 Toyota Camry has three hybrid models available:
- Hybrid LE: Starting at $28,250 MSRP*
- Hybrid SE: Starting at $29,950 MSRP*
- Hybrid XLE: Starting at $32,550 MSRP*
2020 Toyota Camry Trim Level Features
The Toyota Safety Sense™ P (TSS-P) is an innovative and highly-praised system that comes standard with each of the 2020 Camry trim levels. This system includes:
- Lane Departure Alert with Steering Assist
- Automatic High Beams, Dynamic Radar Adaptive Cruise Control
- Blind Spot Monitor with Rear Cross-Traffic
- Pre-Collision System with Pedestrian Detection
Feature Highlights Per Trim
Not only can drivers expect state-of-the-art safety features, but you’re also getting best-in-class technology features like the Toyota Entune™ 3.0 system, which instantly enhances connectivity while driving in the Los Angeles and Glendale areas. Toyota of Hollywood has compiled a quick list of some of the standard features in each of the 2020 Toyota Camry configurations.
- 2020 Toyota Camry L: The base trim comes equipped with a rearview camera, automatic LED headlights, keyless entry, 7-inch touchscreen, Wi-Fi hotspot, and GPS Scout Link navigation system.
- 2020 Toyota Camry LE: The LE offers more comfort with the power-adjustable driver’s seat, as well as a sleeker exterior with the 17-inch alloy wheels. You will also get an integrated car alarm and a 60/40-split folding back seat.
- 2020 Toyota Camry SE: The Sport Edition (SE) trim features the sport-tuned suspension and revised steering calibration. Other features include SofTex® seating, paddle shifters for manual gear shifting, and 18-inch wheels.
- 2020 Toyota Camry XLE: The XLE offers more premium features, including wireless smartphone charging, dual-zone automatic climate control, an 8-inch touchscreen, leather seating, head-up display, and keyless ignition.
- 2020 Toyota Camry XSE: The 2020 XSE includes the features of the XLE with the performance of the SE. It’s an excellent choice for North Hollywood drivers looking for luxurious features and an exceptional performance.
- 2020 Toyota Camry XLE V6: Expect a stronger performance with the 3.5-liter V6 engine that produces 301 hp and 267 lb-ft of torque. Features include chrome interior accents, heated front seats, and leather-trimmed seats throughout the interior.
- 2020 Toyota Camry XSE V6: The XSE V6 shares the same engine and performance as the XLE V6 trim. You can expect driver and passenger heated cushions and seat backs, speed-sensitive volume, height-adjustable front seats, and 9 premium speakers as part of the JBL audio system.
Find Your Perfect 2020 Toyota Camry Configuration Today!
It’s time to experience everything the 2020 Toyota Camry has to offer. Stop by our Hollywood showroom, and we’ll explore each of the trim levels and find the model that has the features you want without going outside your budget. We can’t wait to help you find your dream vehicle! Explore our current Camry inventory, new vehicle specials, and get an estimate on your monthly payments using our car payment calculator. Contact us for additional information or to schedule a test drive.