What is the 2020 Toyota Camry MPG?
Many car buyers in and around the North Hollywood area have their eyes on the new 2020 Toyota Camry, and we don’t blame them! The Toyota Camry has incredible engine performance, interior amenities, and strong fuel economy numbers, so you take the scenic route more often without having to worry about the nearest gas station. What is the Toyota Camry MPG? It has an EPA estimated 34 MPG combined* and the Toyota Camry Hybrid MPG gets up to 52 combined*. Toyota of Hollywood has your guide to the fuel economy and things to consider when optimizing your new Toyota Camry.
2020 Camry Engine Choices
If you’re looking to enhance your Los Angeles commute, the Toyota Camry is the best option, thanks to its 12 unique trim levels and following engines:
- The 2.5L Dynamic Force 4-Cylinder DOHC 16-Valve D-4S Dual Injection engine gets you an MPG (city/highway/combined) of 29/41/34*.
- On trims like the XSE V6 and TRD, there is the 3.5L V6 DOHC 24-Valve D-4S Dual Injection. This upgrade gets you up to 22/32/26 MPG (city/highway/combined).*
- For more advanced fuel economy figures, you can hit the North Hollywood streets with the hybrid engine, which is equipped with a 2.5L Dynamic Force 4-Cylinder DOHC 16-Valve D-4S Dual Injection. The Toyota Camry Hybrid gets you an EPA-estimated 51/53/52 (city/highway/combined).*
2020 Camry Performance Features
Other available features contribute to the thoughtful design and smooth functioning of this top-rated vehicle. These features include:
- The Camry’s independent MacPherson strut front suspension and multilink rear suspension improve handling and keep you in total control.
- The Direct Shift 8-Speed Automatic Transmission uses lightweight materials for a better fuel economy.
- 3-mode drive switch is available, and drivers can choose between the ECO, Normal, and Sport modes to optimize their MPG ‚ depending on how and where you’re driving.
Test Drive the 2020 Toyota Camry Today!
Are you ready to upgrade your ride and take your West Hollywood commute to the next level? Visit Toyota of Hollywood to learn about the different Camry configurations, engine options, and standard features before we hit the road for a test drive. Contact us with any questions you have in the meantime or when you are ready to schedule a test drive.
More About the 2020 Camry
Many car buyers in and around the North Hollywood area have their eyes on the new 2020 Toyota Camry, and we don’t blame them! The Toyota Camry has incredible engine performance, interior amenities, and strong fuel economy numbers, so you take the scenic route more often without having to worry about the nearest gas station. What…
The 2020 Toyota Camry is an exceptional vehicle for car buyers in and around the West Hollywood area who want a reliable, safe, and affordable sedan. Thanks to its range of different trim levels and configurations, finding the Camry model that’s right for you has never been easier. Whether you’re looking for the 2020 Camry SE…
*Based on EPA estimates. Actual mileage may vary.