2020 Toyota Corolla MPG
What is the MPG of a Toyota Corolla? This is the top question that Glendale-area shoppers ask when they visit our dealership. The 2020 Toyota Corolla Hybrid LE configuration can reach up to 53 mpg city and 52 mpg highway* This fuel-efficient sedan provides strong fuel efficiency numbers throughout its entire Corolla trim lineup. Get all of the details about the 2020 Toyota Corolla EPA ratings with the experts at Toyota of Hollywood near West Hollywood.
2020 Corolla Gas Mileage
With various trim levels available, the new Toyota Corolla offers different options in performance and efficiency. Let’s take a look at the fuel economy numbers!
- 2020 Toyota Corolla L: 30 mpg city / 38 mpg highway / 33 mpg combined*
- 2020 Toyota Corolla LE: 30 mpg city / 38 mpg highway / 33 mpg combined*
- 2020 Toyota Corolla Hybrid LE: 53 mpg city / 52 mpg highway / 52 mpg combined*
- 2020 Toyota Corolla XLE: 29 mpg city / 37 mpg highway / 32 mpg combined*
- 2020 Toyota Corolla SE (CVT): 31 mpg city / 40 mpg highway / 34 mpg combined*
- 2020 Toyota Corolla SE (6MT): 29 mpg city / 36 mpg highway / 32 mpg combined*
- 2020 Toyota Corolla XSE: 31 mpg city / 38 mpg highway / 34 mpg combined*
Toyota Corolla LE Eco
Drivers who want that mix of power and efficiency should consider the 2020 Toyota Corolla Hybrid LE. It comes equipped with a 1.8-liter four-cylinder engine with Valvematic technology that produces 121 hp and 105 lb-ft of torque. It also features the EV/ECO/Power driving modes for stronger fuel efficiency, which means extra savings at the gas pumps.
Corolla Efficiency Features
There are numerous high tech systems that go into making the Corolla more efficient:
- Transmission – The standard continuously variable transmission (CVT) offers a wider range of gear ratios than a conventional automatic transmission.
- Design – Wind-tunnel testing has resulted in a Corolla that cuts through the air with ease.
- Variable Valve Timing – Equipped in most Corolla engines, this system adjusts the timing of the opening and closing of the valves for balanced power and fuel economy.
Also standard is the Dynamic Radar Cruise Control, which provides stronger fuel economy numbers by matching your speed evenly with the vehicle ahead of you. This is just another way that Toyota Corolla safety remains the leader in the market thanks to the Toyota Safety Sense™ P (TSS-P) system.
Explore the Toyota Corolla MPG at Toyota of Hollywood!
Want more details about the 2020 Toyota Corolla MPG? Don’t hesitate to reach out to our team! We’ll also compare the Corolla to competitive vehicles like the Honda Civic so you can see why the Corolla is the better option.
More About the 2020 Corolla
What is the MPG of a Toyota Corolla? This is the top question that Glendale-area shoppers ask when they visit our dealership. The 2020 Toyota Corolla Hybrid LE configuration can reach up to 53 mpg city and 52 mpg highway* This fuel-efficient sedan provides strong fuel efficiency numbers throughout its entire Corolla trim lineup. Get…
If you’re looking for a new Toyota Corolla with plenty of options, you’re going to enjoy the 2020 Toyota Corolla! There are seven different 2020 Toyota Corolla configurations available, and for the first time ever, a hybrid model has been made available for West Hollywood-area drivers! Explore the new Toyota Corolla pricing and features with Toyota of Hollywood,…
The new 2020 Toyota Corolla will arrive at Hollywood dealerships in May of this year, and already, news of its imminent arrival is bringing fresh new energy to the roads around Los Angeles. The twelfth-generation Corolla has been completely redesigned for the year ahead, and although production on this car won’t start until March, drivers…