2020 Toyota Highlander Preview
The 2019 Toyota Highlander has received high praise from industry experts and drivers alike. So of course, many drivers and car enthusiasts are checking out the internet for any information on the upcoming 2020 Toyota Highlander. Toyota of Hollywood has you covered with your first look at what you can expect to see when the popular SUV hits West Hollywood-area dealerships in February 2020.
What to Expect From the 2020 Toyota Highlander
The fourth-generation Highlander SUV was redesigned from the ground up for the 2020 model year, and here are the highlights of what you can expect:
- 17 percent fuel economy improvement over the current generation hybrid with an EPA-estimated 34 mpg combined*
- Available 7- or 8-passenger seating
- Available Dynamic Torque Vectoring all-wheel drive with Driveline Disconnect and Multi-Terrain Select (NEW!)
- Bold, chiseled new design
- Largest in segment 12.3-inch multimedia display
- Standard Android Auto™, Apple CarPlay®, SiriusXM®, Waze, and Amazon Alexa compatibility
- Toyota Safety Sense 2.0 Standard (TSS 2.0)
2020 Highlander’s New Look
North Hollywood drivers will enjoy the luxurious look of the new vehicle platform called the Toyota New Global Architecture (TNGA-K). This new foundation is shared with other Toyota models and enables even more capability, safety, and comfort than ever before.
The 2020 Highlander will also offer Los Angeles drivers the option of a V6 or the new-generation hybrid powertrain, with the gas version offering an EPA-estimated 22 mpg combined fuel economy*. The Highlander hybrid model is expected to have a manufacturer-estimated 34 mpg combined fuel economy.*
2020 Toyota Highlander Safety Features
Having best-in-class safety features is a requirement for West Hollywood-area car shoppers. The 2020 Highlander comes standard with the highly praised Toyota Safety Sense™ 2.0, which is a comprehensive active safety system that includes:
- Automatic High Beam (AHB)
- Full-Speed Range Dynamic Radar Cruise Control (DRCC)
- Lane Departure Alert with Steering Assist (LDA w/SA)
- Lane Tracing Assist (LTA) (New Feature)
- Pre-Collision System with Pedestrian Detection (PCS w/PD)
- Road Sign Assist (RSA) (New Feature)
Learn More About the 2020 Highlander with Toyota of Hollywood
While the February 2020 release date for the 2020 Highlander is several months away, you can still visit our Hollywood showroom for additional information. While you’re here learning about the exciting new features, take the current Highlander model out for a test drive. Contact us if you have questions about the 2020 Highlander, the all-new 2020 Toyota Yaris Hatchback release date, the 2020 Toyota Sequoia TRD Pro release date, other upcoming Toyota models, or to schedule an appointment.