What are the 2020 Toyota RAV4 Trim Levels?
The 2020 Toyota RAV4 configurations are affordably priced between $25,850 MSRP* and $35,180 MSRP*, which makes the new RAV4 the perfect option for drivers in and around the Glendale and Los Angeles areas who are on a tight budget. When you visit Toyota of Hollywood, we’ll explore the different RAV4 configurations and get you behind the wheel of the model that fits your needs the best.
2020 Toyota RAV4 Configurations by Price
- Toyota RAV4 LE – $25,850 MSRP*
- Toyota RAV4 XLE – $27,145 MSRP*
- Toyota RAV4 XLE Premium – $29,850 MSRP*
- Toyota RAV4 Adventure – $32,955 MSRP*
- Toyota RAV4 TRD Off-Road – Starting at $35,180 MSRP*
- Toyota RAV4 Limited – $34,380 MSRP*
The 2020 Toyota RAV4 Hybrid is an affordable fuel-efficient SUV that’s available in four trim levels:
- Toyota RAV4 LE Hybrid – Starting at $28,100 MSRP*
- Toyota RAV4 XLE Hybrid – Starting at $29,395 MSRP*
- Toyota RAV4 XSE Hybrid – Starting at $34,050 MSRP*
- Toyota RAV4 Limited Hybrid – Starting at $36,630 MSRP*
2020 RAV4 Trims: Standard Features
Thanks to the plethora of standard features, you won’t have trouble finding the RAV4 configuration that will enhance your commute. Let’s take a look at some of the different RAV4 interior features that come standard in each of the RAV4 trims:
- RAV4 LE – available All-Wheel Drive with Multi-Terrain Select, Dynamic Force 2.5L four-cylinder engine, seven-inch touchscreen, and soft-touch interior accents
- RAV4 XLE – 8-way power-adjustable driver’s seat, Blind Spot Monitor (BSM), Rear Cross-Traffic Alert (RCTA), Smart Key System, and the available 8-inch touchscreen
- RAV4 XLE Premium – 8-way power-adjustable driver’s seat, SofTex®-trimmed seating, leather-trimmed steering wheel, available Intelligent Clearance Sonar (ICS), and available Rear Cross-Traffic Braking (RCTB)
- RAV4 Adventure – 120V/100W deck-mounted power outlet, 7-inch digital Multi-Information Display (MID), Dynamic Torque Vectoring All-Wheel Drive, and leather-trimmed tilt/telescopic three-spoke steering wheel
- RAV4 TRD Off-Road – TRD-tuned independent MacPherson strut front suspension with stabilizer bar, SofTex®-trimmed seats with red stitching, power liftgate with jam protection, power tilt/slide moonroof with one-touch open/close, and the available Premium Audio with Dynamic Navigation and JBL®
- RAV4 Limited – 19-inch multi-spoke chrome-finished alloy wheels, digital rearview mirror, eight-way power-adjustable driver’s seat, Premium Audio with Dynamic Navigation, two-position driver’s seat memory function, and SofTex®-trimmed heated front seats
The Toyota Safety Sense™ 2.0 (TSS 2.0) safety suite is an innovative safety package that comes standard on each of the Toyota RAV4 configurations. Enjoy the benefits of Full-Speed Range Dynamic Radar Cruise Control, Automatic High Beams, Lane Tracing Assist, Road Sign Assist, a Lane Departure Alert with Steering Assist, and a Pre-Collision System with Pedestrian Detection.
2020 RAV4 Hybrid Trim Levels
Looking for a more fuel-efficient and wallet-friendly vehicle? Consider one of the hybrid versions of the Toyota RAV4. You can expect to find a hybrid version of the LE, XLE, XSE, and Limited trims. While these hybrid models feature some of the same standard features as their non-hybrid models, they also include a new Dynamic Force 2.5L engine paired with the Toyota Hybrid System II, as well as improved AWD capability with a newly-separate rear-mounted electric motor. You will also enjoy up to 219 total system horsepower, and fuel economy of up to 41 mpg city, 38 mpg highway.**
Explore the 2020 RAV4 Trim Levels at Toyota of Hollywood!
Once you have learned about the different RAV4 trims, it’s time to visit Toyota of Hollywood near West Hollywood to test drive your favorite model. Before stopping by, get an estimate on your monthly payments, peruse our vehicle specials for additional savings, and get pre-approved for financing. Have any questions about the new Toyota RAV4 for sale in Hollywood? Give us a call at your earliest convenience!
More About the 2020 RAV4
Drivers from West Hollywood to Los Angeles are being drawn in by the 2020 Toyota RAV4 interior. This beautiful crossover SUV is packed with a suite of impressive features. To make your car-buying decision easier, the team at Toyota of Hollywood has compiled a list of 2020 RAV4 interior features. Read on to take a deeper look at this…
The 2020 Toyota RAV4 configurations are affordably priced between $25,850 MSRP* and $35,180 MSRP*, which makes the new RAV4 the perfect option for drivers in and around the Glendale and Los Angeles areas who are on a tight budget. When you visit Toyota of Hollywood, we’ll explore the different RAV4 configurations and get you behind the wheel of…
It’s no surprise to see that the 2020 Toyota RAV4 is making heads turn on the Glendale roads. Between its eye-catching design, performance capabilities, it’s a real standout crossover. Visit Toyota of Hollywood, and you won’t have trouble seeing why Los Angeles drivers can’t wait to test drive this highly-praised vehicle. View Inventory Contact Us 2020 Toyota RAV4…
*MSRP excludes the Delivery, Processing, and Handling Fee of $955 for Cars (Yaris, Yaris iA, 86, Corolla, Corolla HB, Camry, Camry HV, Prius LB, Prius c, Prius Prime, Mirai, Avalon, Avalon HV), $1,120 for Small/Medium Trucks, SUVs and Van (C-HR, RAV4, RAV4 HV, Highlander, Highlander HV, 4Runner, Sienna, Tacoma), $1,325 for Large SUVs (Sequoia, Land Cruiser), and $1,595 for Large Truck (Tundra). (Historically, vehicle manufacturers and distributors have charged a separate fee for processing, handling and delivering vehicles to dealerships. Toyota’s charge for these services is called the “Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee” and is based on the value of the processing, handling and delivery services Toyota provides as well as Toyota’s overall pricing structure. Toyota may make a profit on the Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee.) Excludes taxes, license, title and available or regionally required equipment. The Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee in AL, AR, FL, GA, LA, MS, NC, OK, SC and TX will be higher. The published prices do not apply to Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands. Actual dealer price will vary.
**EPA-estimated mileage. Actual mileage will vary.