2020 Toyota Yaris Hatchback Release Date
The all-new 2020 Toyota Yaris Hatchback release date is set for Fall 2019, and Toyota of Hollywood has all the details about what drivers can expect to see. The ultra-spacious vehicle has everything you need to enhance your West Hollywood commute. Keep learning to see if this is the perfect vehicle for you.
A Look Into the 2020 Toyota Yaris Hatchback
If you want to drive around the Los Angeles and North Hollywood areas, or take the scenic route more often, the all-new fuel-efficient Yaris Hatchback is the one for you. Between the Yaris’s fuel economy, upgraded technology, versatility, and the reliability drivers expect from Toyota, you can drive from point A to point B or all the way to point Z on a whim.
2020 Toyota Yaris Hatchback Highlights
- ToyotaCare: In addition to the standard active safety features, drivers get ToyotaCare, a no-cost maintenance plan with 24-hour roadside assistance for two years or 25,000 miles, whichever comes first.
- Stay Connected: Apple CarPlay®, Android Auto™, Bluetooth® voice recognition, six speakers, two USB ports, a backup camera, and a 7-inch touchscreen display are standard features in the 2020 Yaris Hatchback.
- Performance: Drivers will get a 1.5L inline four-cylinder engine that produces 106 horsepower and is paired with a standard six-speed automatic transmission with sport mode. The Yaris Hatchback is expected to have an estimated 40 mpg highway fuel economy*
- Standard: North Hollywood drivers will enjoy a plethora of standard features on upper-level configurations like Smart Key Entry with Push Button Start, fog lights, variable intermittent windshield wipers, rear backup camera, tilt, and telescoping steering wheel, and even a first aid kit.
- Limited Warranty: Toyota’s 36-month/36,000-mile basic new-vehicle warranty will apply to all components other than normal wear and maintenance items. The additional 60 months covers the powertrain for 60,000 miles and corrosion with no mileage limitation.
Visit Toyota of Hollywood for Additional Information
While the 2020 Toyota Yaris Hatchback release date is not set until Fall 2019, Toyota of Hollywood can answer any questions you have about what you can expect to see in this stylish new Toyota vehicle. Contact our sales team today!
Learn More at Toyota of Hollywood
What is the MPG of a Toyota Corolla? This is the top question that Glendale-area shoppers ask when they visit our dealership. The 2020 Toyota Corolla Hybrid LE configuration can reach up to 53 mpg city and 52 mpg highway* This fuel-efficient sedan provides strong fuel efficiency numbers throughout its entire Corolla trim lineup. Get…
The 2020 Toyota Prius is an excellent choice for West Hollywood car buyers looking for an eco- and wallet-friendly vehicle. Toyota of Hollywood is walking you through the different Toyota Prius configurations to help you decide which of these hatchback vehicles is best suited for your daily drives around Los Angeles while taking the next step to incredible fuel…
The 2020 Toyota Camry is an exceptional vehicle for car buyers in and around the West Hollywood area who want a reliable, safe, and affordable sedan. Thanks to its range of different trim levels and configurations, finding the Camry model that’s right for you has never been easier. Whether you’re looking for the 2020 Camry SE…