2020 Toyota Yaris Hatchback Release Date
The all-new 2020 Toyota Yaris Hatchback release date is set for Fall 2019, and Toyota of Hollywood has all the details about what drivers can expect to see. The ultra-spacious vehicle has everything you need to enhance your West Hollywood commute. Keep learning to see if this is the perfect vehicle for you.
A Look Into the 2020 Toyota Yaris Hatchback
If you want to drive around the Los Angeles and North Hollywood areas, or take the scenic route more often, the all-new fuel-efficient Yaris Hatchback is the one for you. Between the Yaris’s fuel economy, upgraded technology, versatility, and the reliability drivers expect from Toyota, you can drive from point A to point B or all the way to point Z on a whim.
2020 Toyota Yaris Hatchback Highlights
- ToyotaCare: In addition to the standard active safety features, drivers get ToyotaCare, a no-cost maintenance plan with 24-hour roadside assistance for two years or 25,000 miles, whichever comes first.
- Stay Connected: Apple CarPlay®, Android Auto™, Bluetooth® voice recognition, six speakers, two USB ports, a backup camera, and a 7-inch touchscreen display are standard features in the 2020 Yaris Hatchback.
- Performance: Drivers will get a 1.5L inline four-cylinder engine that produces 106 horsepower and is paired with a standard six-speed automatic transmission with sport mode. The Yaris Hatchback is expected to have an estimated 40 mpg highway fuel economy*
- Standard: North Hollywood drivers will enjoy a plethora of standard features on upper-level configurations like Smart Key Entry with Push Button Start, fog lights, variable intermittent windshield wipers, rear backup camera, tilt, and telescoping steering wheel, and even a first aid kit.
- Limited Warranty: Toyota’s 36-month/36,000-mile basic new-vehicle warranty will apply to all components other than normal wear and maintenance items. The additional 60 months covers the powertrain for 60,000 miles and corrosion with no mileage limitation.
Visit Toyota of Hollywood for Additional Information
While the 2020 Toyota Yaris Hatchback release date is not set until Fall 2019, Toyota of Hollywood can answer any questions you have about what you can expect to see in this stylish new Toyota vehicle. Contact our sales team today!
Learn More at Toyota of Hollywood
The new Corolla is an affordable car that doesn’t skimp on style or performance. The newest Corolla offers a wide range of exterior colors to help you make heads turn while on the roads in West Hollywood. Take a look at the 2020 Toyota Corolla color options below, as well as the exterior features and packages…
Drivers from West Hollywood to Los Angeles are being drawn in by the 2020 Toyota RAV4 interior. This beautiful crossover SUV is packed with a suite of impressive features. To make your car-buying decision easier, the team at Toyota of Hollywood has compiled a list of 2020 RAV4 interior features. Read on to take a deeper look at this…
The 2020 Toyota RAV4 configurations are affordably priced between $25,850 MSRP* and $35,180 MSRP*, which makes the new RAV4 the perfect option for drivers in and around the Glendale and Los Angeles areas who are on a tight budget. When you visit Toyota of Hollywood, we’ll explore the different RAV4 configurations and get you behind the wheel of…