2017 Toyota RAV4 vs 2017 Hyundai Tucson at Toyota of Hollywood
2017 Toyota RAV4
2017 Hyundai Tucson
When it comes to 2017 Toyota RAV4 vs 2017 Hyundai Tucson, which is better for your daily Hollywood? See how both SUVs stack up and decide which is best for you.
How’s the Drive?
Match the right engine to your Los Angeles commute whether you want power, mileage or both:
- Two Tucson Engines: The standard 2.0L engine gives you 164 hp, 151 lb-ft of torque and 30 mpg on the highway. The upgraded engine gives you 175 hp and up to 26 mpg in the city.
- Two RAV4 Engines: Most trims for the new Toyota RAV4 carry the 2.5L engine as a standard. It gives you 176 hp, 172 lb-ft and 30 mpg on the highway. On the Hybrid trims, you’ll find a powerful system capable of 194 hp and 34 mpg in the city.
Advanced Safety Features
Augment your road vision with the right safety features at your fingertips:
- Tucson Safety Tech: The Tucson offers a standard rearview camera. If you want to upgrade your safety suite, you can add Lane Departure Warning, Lane Keep Assist and a Blind Spot Detection Monitor.
- RAV4 Safety Suites: The standard TSS-P safety system includes Lane Departure Alert, Dynamic Radar Cruise Control, Pre-Collision System and Auto High Beams. The standard Star Safety System offers 6 stabilizing technologies like Vehicle Stability Control and Electronic Brake Force Distribution.
Adaptive Cargo Space
Take everything you need for your next adventure and leave plenty of space for your passengers:
- Tucson’s Second Row: With the seats folded flat, you’ll have up to 61.9 cubic feet of space in the rear. The 60/40 back row allows you to split the space between passengers and cargo as needed.
- RAV4 60/40 Seating: The RAV4 offers a little more flat space with 73.4 cubic feet of rear cargo capacity. You can also reconfigure the 60/40 split backseat to accommodate passengers and longer cargo like skies and surfboards. Plus, the rear cargo net help you keep everything secured.
Which Vehicle Is Right for You?
Before you make your final decision, take one last look at both SUVs:
- 2017 Hyundai Tucson: The Tucson gives you a reasonable amount of space for cargo and passengers. It gives you a few add-on safety features like Lane Departure technology.
- 2017 Toyota RAV4: The RAV4 wows the crowd with two safety suites showcasing an expensive set of advanced safety technology. You get a maximum amount of configurable space so you don’t have to choose between gear and passengers.
Try the 2017 Toyota RAV4 vs 2017 Hyundai Tucson Yourself
Settle the score between these two SUVs once and for all with a test drive at Toyota of Hollywood. If you want to ask a few questions or make an appointment, fill out our quick contact form.