2017 Toyota RAV4 vs. 2017 Subaru Forester | Toyota of Hollywood, CA
2017 Toyota RAV4
2017 Subaru Forester
When you’re looking for a compact crossover SUV that gives you reliable performance and a versatile interior, there’s no better option than the 2017 Toyota RAV4. We’ve compared it to another vehicle in its segment, the 2017 Subaru Forester, to illustrate just how impressive the new Toyota RAV4 is for drivers of Hollywood. Compare the two below, then take the 2017 Toyota RAV4 on the road in the greater Los Angeles area today!
You want a capable and efficient compact SUV, which is why the new Toyota RAV4 makes for a top choice. Look at its engine specs next to the new Subaru Forester to see just how great it is:
- 2017 Toyota RAV4: Under the hood, you’ll have a 2.5L 4-cylinder engine that develops up to 194-hp. Paired with a 6-speed electronically controlled automatic transmission, you’ll see a fuel return up to 34 mpg highway and 30 mpg city. You can also opt for AWD on the Limited trim for more off-road capability.
- 2017 Subaru Forester: The 2.5L DOHC engine only develops up to 170-hp, coming up short of the power of the Toyota RAV4. Additionally, you’ll see a fuel return maxing out at 32 mpg highway and 26 mpg city, which is a few miles shy of the higher fuel return you’ll see with the RAV4.
It’s not just the engine that makes the new Toyota RAV4 so spectacular. These other features make it come out on top, as well.
- Driver Assistance Technology: Toyota happily offers its Toyota Safety Sense-P package standard on every RAV4. This package includes a Pre-Collision System with Pedestrian Detection, Lane Departure Alert with Steering Assist, Automatic High Beams, and Dynamic Radar Cruise Control. The Subaru Forester offers a comparable package as an available upgrade at quite a premium.
- Smart Key Entry: The Toyota RAV4 offers this convenient entry feature making your doors unlock by proximity on lower trims while it’s only available on the highest trim of the Subaru Forester. Smart Key Entry includes push button start and remote power liftgate opening, too.
- Navigation: With the Toyota RAV4, you’ll see an integrated navigation system is standard on the Toyota Entune Infotainment system starting on the second trim level, while the Subaru Forester doesn’t offer a navigation system standard on any trim—it’s always an additional upgrade.
Start Your Adventure in the 2017 Toyota RAV4 Today
At Toyota of Hollywood, you can take the 2017 Toyota RAV4 on a test drive to see how it outdoes the 2017 Subaru Forester in every way. Our showroom is located at 6000 Hollywood Blvd in Hollywood, CA. Give us a call at (323) 300-5026 or contact us online to ask any questions about how the RAV4 can change your commutes and adventures in the greater Los Angeles area today!