Explore the 2016 Toyota Corolla Reviews
Now available for drivers in the Los Angeles and Hollywood area, the 2016 Toyota Corolla delivers elegant style that’s perfect for breaking up the monotony of your morning commute. With its blend of performance, power, comfort, and efficiency, the new Corolla lives up to its reputation. But don’t just take our word for; see what the automotive experts are saying about their experiences behind the wheel of the 2016 Toyota Corolla.
In their own words, the automotive critics are falling in love with the Corolla. Check out excerpts from their rave reviews below:
- Edmunds: “The overall design is fresh and brings, dare we say it, a stylish edge to the traditionally staid small sedan class. The interface for the infotainment system is easy to use thanks to clear displays and well-placed controls. We also like the Corolla’s rear seat that provides more legroom than many midsize sedans. Add the Corolla’s laudable crash-test scores, high fuel economy and exceptionally high resale value and you have all the ingredients for a car that pleases more than it dismays.”
- S. News & World Report: “…the 2016 Toyota Corolla’s spacious and user-friendly cabin, strong gas mileage, excellent predicted reliability rating, and competence as a daily driver make it a good choice if you prioritize practicality and value in a new car.”
- Kelley Blue Book: “…delivers value, efficiency and peace of mind.”
- The Car Connection: “The NHTSA gives the 2016 Corolla five stars overall, its highest score…”
The Corolla’s Specifications and Features
There is a number of key reasons why automobile experts have fallen in love with the 2016 Toyota Corolla. These include:
- An available 1.8L, 4-cylinder, 16-valve, DOHC engine with 140 horsepower, 126 lb-ft of torque, and an EPA-estimated 37 mpg highway*.
- The Entune Premium audio system, which features integrated navigation, six speakers, an integrated backup camera, and a 6.1-inch high-resolution touchscreen.
- Normal, Sport, and ECO driving modes so you can optimize your driving style and your driving mood.
Learn More About the 2016 Toyota Corolla at Hollywood Toyota Today
If you’re a driver in Los Angeles or Hollywood area, you can learn more about the 2016 Toyota Corolla at Toyota of Hollywood. Call us at 323-300-5026, or fill out our contact form to get started. You can also stop in and see us at 6000 Hollywood Boulevard in Hollywood, CA for a test drive today!
*2016 EPA-estimated city/highway mileage. Actual mileage will vary.