Trims and Pricing
The Toyota 86 comes in one premium trim level that includes a variety of high-end standard features. Here are some of the key details you need to know:
- MSRP: $26,255 starting MSRP*. Please note that this price excludes delivery, processing, and handling fees. If you can find a sports coupe that’s just as capable on the racetrack as it is on the highway at this price, we’ll eat our socks.
- Key Features: Impressive features include premium-level elements such as chrome-tipped dual exhaust, Boxer-Four engine, paddle shifters, body-strength reinforcement, sport-tuned suspension, and a sport steering wheel with integrated audio controls.
The performance capabilities of the 2017 Toyota 86 have no match on the racetrack or the highway. Here’s what you need to know:
- Specifications: 2.0-Liter 4-Cylinder Horizontally Opposed Engine with DOHC 16-Valve Cylinder Heads and Dual Variable Valve Timing.
- Power and Performance: 205 hp @ 7000 rpm; 156 lb.-ft. 6400-6600 A rpm.
- Fuel Economy:
- Manual: 21 / 28 / 24 (city / highway / combined mpg).
- Automatic: 24 / 32 / 27 (city / highway / combined mpg).
We dare you to make a bolder statement at this price point than the 2017 Toyota 86. With a sleek, sporty, and refined look, it’s likely that passers-by will mistake it for a vehicle that costs three times as much. Here are the key features of the 86’s exterior:
- Modern Restyling for Front and Rear: With its classic sports car style that’s been redesigned for 2016, the 86 is bound to turn heads no matter where it goes.
- LED Lighting Systems: LED lighting and fog lights give the 86 even more sophistication in the looks department along with highly-visible and effective lighting capabilities for safety.
- New Fender Trim and Chrome-Tipped Dual Exhaust: With a new fender trim and a chrome-tipped dual exhaust, the 86 is dressed to impress.
Interior Features and Design
The exterior of the 86 commands respect, to be sure, and its interior is designed to be as comfortable as possible while still impressing your passengers. Read on to discover how the new 86 hands you the reins:
- Granlux Trim: Stylish, suede-like materials give the 86 an unbeatable look and feel on the inside.
- Sport Steering Wheel & Seats: An ergonomic steering wheel, high-end dash, and outstanding capabilities afforded by the smaller diameter gives you excellent cornering capability along.
- Folding Rear Seat: Need extra space for passengers or cargo? The 2017 86 has you covered.
Advanced Safety Technologies
Toyota maintains its prestigious safety legacy with the comprehensive safety and security suite found onboard the 2017 86.
- Hill Start Assist Control: With Hill Start Assist Control (HAC), the 86 can get up steep inclines without rolling backwards during the brake-to-accelerator transition.
- Smart Stop Technology: The SST system ensures that engine power is reduced when both the brake and gas pedals are pressed simultaneously.
- Star Safety System: With the Start Safety System, the 86 keeps you and your passengers safe with six different safety technologies like VSC and TRAC.
Curious what the experts think about this revolutionary and affordable sports machine? Read on to discover what they had to say.
- Car Advice: “You can also drive it every day to work and back and enjoy it as a daily driver. In many ways, the 86 captures the true essence of what sportscars were always about.”
- The Car Connection: “The 2017 Toyota 86 isn’t about power, but it is about fun, and it has just enough creature comforts to make it livable as a daily driver.”
- Car and Driver: “The 86’s chassis is as entertaining as ever. Turn-in response is indeed crisper, ride quality is adequate for a small sports car, and the electrically assisted power steering is quick.”
- Auto Guide: “The Scion brand may be dead, but its youthful essence is alive and well in the 2017 Toyota 86.”
Test Drive the 2017 Toyota 86 Today at Toyota of Hollywood
Ready to get your hands on your very own 86? Visit us today! We’re located at 6000 Hollywood Blvd, Hollywood, Los Angeles, CA and can be reached on the phone at (323) 300-5026. Contact us online here. Let’s get going!