Trims and Pricing
The 2016 Toyota Avalon Hybrid models come in three different variations to give you the ability to pick and choose the exact features and technologies you desire within your particular price range. Here are a few of the different features and respective MSRPs of the three hybrid models of the 2016 Avalon series:
- Hybrid XLE Plus: Smart Key System with Push Button Start. Starts at $36,650*.
- Hybrid XLE Premium: Entune™ audio system; advanced safety tech; Qi smartphone charging. Starts at $38,100*.
- Hybrid Limited: Heated and ventilated seats; HID Quadrabeam lights; Safety Connect®. Starts at $41,950*.
The redesigned exterior of the 2016 Avalon conveys confidence, stunning design, and redesigned features all of which contribute to the impressive and premium style only found on the Avalon series. Here’s what the designers and engineers at Toyota have done to upgrade the Avalon’s exterior.
- New and Improved Exterior: With its bold new grille, dual exhaust, and premium color schemes, the 2016 Avalon Hybrid series is ready to take on the world.
- Available LED Headlights & LED Taillights: Shine brightly at night and during low-light level conditions during the day with available LED headlights and LED daytime running lights (DRL).
- Available 18-In. Alloy Wheels: Available 180-inch dark gray painted alloy wheels give the Avalon series an impressive level of style and sophistication not found on similar vehicles in its price range.
With its hybrid engine, the 2016 Avalon Hybrid series brings its A-game in both the performance and fuel efficiency departments. Go faster and drive further in good conscience.
- Engine Specs: Hybrid engine: 2.5-Liter 4-Cylinder DOHC 16-Valve Dual VVT-i; EV, ECO and Sport Modes; 200 hybrid system net hp (149 kW).
- Fuel Economy: 40 mpg city/39 mpg highway**/40 mpg combined**
Interior Features and Design
Of course, it’s not enough to be the best in performance, environmental friendliness, fuel economy, and looks. Interior comfort and technology are of prime importance to the 2016 Avalon Hybrid lineup. Here’s the scoop.
- Three-Zone Automatic Climate Control: The driver, front seat passenger, and rear passengers each have separate climate control zones designed to deliver personalized comfort.
- Rain-Sensing Wipers: Never again will you need to worry about flipping on the wipers – they’ll activate automatically if it begins to rain outside.
- Ambient Lighting: With ambient lighting, you’ll be able to see the difference in warmth and sophistication, as well as find cup holders and door handles in the dark more easily.
Advanced Safety Technologies
A host of advanced safety technologies comprise the 2016 Avalon Hybrid’s defenses against vehicular accidents. Read on to learn more about how the Avalon Hybrid keeps you safe on the road.
- Blind Spot Monitor: BSM and Rear Cross-Traffic Alert (RCTA) spot vehicles to your rear and in your blind spots and illuminate a warning on the corresponding outside mirror.
- Star Safety System™: With six safety features, including VSA, TC, ABS, EBD, BA, and SST, the Star Safety System™ provides comprehensive protections against common handling issues on the road.
- Whiplash-Injury-Lessening Seats: The 2016 Avalon Hybrid’s seats are designed to minimize the risk of neck injuries in rear-end collisions.
2016 Toyota Avalon Hybrid Reviews
Curious what the experts think of the 2016 Toyota Avalon Hybrid? Here it is.
- Edmunds praised the Avalon Hybrid’s fuel economy and comfort: “Exceptional fuel economy for a large sedan; upscale and quiet interior with roomy seating front and rear; large trunk.”
- Car and Driver focused on the various improvements of the 2016 Avalon series: “For long-distance cruising in style and comfort, the Avalon is hard to beat—and its dashing looks will charm more than just the AARP set.”
- Kelley Blue Book’s review speaks for itself: “If you’re looking for a large sedan as comfortable as it is efficient, Toyota’s 2016 Avalon sets a new gold standard.”
- The Car Connection focused on performance and interior features: “…it has luxury, comfort, and quiet down pat, it’s as comfortable as a pillow-top bed, and it does a fair job of convincing us out of the lower-priced Lexus sedans.”
Take the 2016 Toyota Avalon Hybrid for a Green Test Drive Today!
The ideal way to determine whether or not the 2016 Toyota Avalon Hybrid is right for you is to take it for a test drive. We’re located at 6000 Hollywood Blvd, Hollywood, CA 90028 and can be reached on the phone at (323) 300-5026. You may also contact us online with any questions. We’re here to help!