Trims and Pricing
The 2017 Toyota Corolla iM comes in one well-appointed trim that you can add additional features of your choosing to.
- 2017 Toyota Corolla iM – MSRP starting at $18,750*
The Corolla iM boasts a similar front fascia to the standard Corolla model; however, the Corolla iM has a longer body ending in a hatchback liftgate. The black honeycomb grille is framed with equally attractive and functional LED headlights and Daytime Running Lights. Power-folding and heated sideview mirrors are standard, and this model sits on 17-inch alloy wheels.
This hatchback is powered by a 1.8L 4-cylinder engine that produces up to 137 horsepower and 126 lb.-ft. of torque. A 6-speed manual transmission is standard, and you’ll receive up to 35 mpg highway** and 27 mpg city**. With the available continuously variable transmission, you’ll receive up to 36 mpg highway** and 28 mpg city**. Sport Mode is accessible by a button inside to adjust the throttle for a ride with more of a kick.
Interior Features and Design
Inside of the Corolla iM, you’ll have up to 20.8 cu. ft. of cargo room and space to seat up to five passengers. Dual zone climate control allows you and your passenger to choose your own temperatures. There’s other intelligent tech to keep you connected on the road, too.
- Display Audio with Navigation: This available system is featured on the 7-inch touchscreen display, giving you access to an integrated map system, access to music storage, and more through a 6-speaker system.
- Bluetooth Connection: Hook up your smartphone and make handsfree calls and play music with settings adjustable by steering wheel-mounted controls. Voice commands are also accessible through a button on the steering wheel.
- Backup Camera: When you flip the Corolla iM into reverse, your touchscreen display will give you a view of what’s happening behind the vehicle.
Advance Safety Technologies
The NHTSA and IIHS have not yet rated this hatchback in crash safety tests, but we’re confident that with its array of standard safety features and available advanced technology, you and your loved ones will feel protected.
- Pre-Collision System: In the event that a frontal collision is determined to be possible, this feature will provide you with audible and visual alerts before applying the brakes to help avoid a crash.
- Lane Departure Alert: To avoid an accident due to driver fatigue or distraction, this system will alert you if you drift from your lane without a turn signal.
- Automatic High Beams: If a vehicle is heading toward you while you have your brights on, they will automatically be dimmed to provide you both with better visibility.
2017 Toyota Corolla iM Reviews
Critics appreciate the spacious cabin and more of this addition to the Corolla lineup.
- Car and Driver: “The sassy-styled hatchback is powered by a 137-hp 1.8-liter four-cylinder that drives the front wheels through either a six-speed manual or a CVT. […]A comfortable ride and a roomy cabin are the Corolla iM’s strong points. ”
- Motortrend: “The Corolla iM is a compact four-door hatchback that is larger than the Yaris subcompact hatch. In the past, the Corolla has been offered in various body styles and the Corolla iM marks the return of a versatile hatchback to the nameplate.”
- Edmunds: “There are plenty of soft-touch and padded surfaces, with the center console in particular featuring a cushioned area for the driver’s leg covered in simulated leather. We’re also fans of the standard 7-inch touchscreen: It’s is easy to reach, features sensible menus and is very quick to react.”
Get Behind the Wheel of the 2017 Toyota Corolla iM Today
We’re open seven days a week at Toyota of Hollywood for you to take the 2017 Toyota Corolla iM out for a spin. You can schedule an appointment for a test drive with one of our sales specialists by calling us at (323) 300-5026, or you can come by the dealership at 6000 Hollywood Blvd. Feel free to contact us online if you have any questions. We look forward to seeing drivers from all over Los Angeles soon!