Trims and Pricing
The 2017 Prius comes in six different flavors in order to give you the maximum amount of customization possible. You’ll be able to pick and choose the exact features you desire and craft the ultimate Prius driving experience.
- 2017 Toyota Prius Two: Starts at $24,685*
- 2017 Toyota Prius Two Eco: Starts at $25,165*
- 2017 Toyota Prius Three: Starts at $26,735*
- 2017 Toyota Prius Three Touring: Starts at $28,115*
- 2017 Toyota Prius Four: Starts at $29,135*
- 2017 Toyota Prius Four Touring: Starts at $30,015*
The first thing both you and your passengers will notice about the 2017 Prius is its superb design and exterior technologies which are focused on two equally-important aspects: form and function.
- Next-Generation Lighting: With LED lighting, including head lamps and taillights, you’ll be well-equipped to explore the Los Angeles area no matter what the weather or lighting conditions might be like outside.
- Powerful Style: Impress your passengers and passers-by with the Prius’s signature style and exterior detailing, including sleek surfaces and 17-in. alloy wheels.
- Incredible Utility: Features like a rear spoiler can improve performance and style simultaneously – form and function.
The 2017 Prius takes the performance achievements of its predecessors and brings them into the next generation of hybrid performance technology. With the right balance of power and fuel economy, the Prius can take you wherever you need to go around the LA region while saving you money at the pump.
- Engine Specifications: 1.8-Liter, 4-cylinder Aluminum DOHC 16-Valve with Variable Valve Timing with intelligence (VVT-i), EV42/ECO/POWER Modes.
- Power and Performance: 95 hp @ 5200 rpm (71 kW @ 5200 rpm), 105 lb.-ft. @ 3600 rpm (142 N•m @ 3600 rpm). Hybrid system net power: 121 hp (90kW).
- Fuel Economy: The exact MPG you’ll achieve on the road will depend on your specific Prius model. Here’s what you’ll find on the baseline Two: 54 mpg city**/50 mpg highway**/52 mpg combined**.
Interior Features and Design
The interior of the 2017 Prius reflects its ethos of efficiency, technological advancement, and experience. It’s full of new technologies and designs that make the Prius driving experience one of the best.
- Cutting-Edge Interface: The 4.2-in. color dual Multi-Information Display (MID) gives you the information you need without blocking your view of the road.
- Comfort is Standard: There’s no vehicle better focused on comfort than the Prius. With its Qi-compatible wireless charging system, noise-insulation technologies, and finely-tuned suspension, you’ll be as comfortable as possible.
- Designed for Humans: The Prius’s seats are designed for your comfort. The driver seat is 8-way power adjustable and includes lumbar support.
Advanced Safety Technologies
Read on to learn how the 2017 Prius is designed to keep you safe while you’re on the go.
- Blind Spot Monitor: If there’s a vehicle in your blind spot, you’ll be the first to know with the BSM.
- Rear Cross-Traffic Alert: When backing up, RCTA will alert you to traffic crossing behind you.
- Integrated Backup Camera: The backup camera gives you “eyes in the back of your head.” You’ll be able to see what’s going on behind your vehicle and avoid potential accidents.
2017 Prius Reviews
The experts have reviewed the 2017 Prius – and let’s just say they were impressed. Take a look at what they had to say:
- Edmunds: “Increased pure electric range to cover more of your commute; total range of approximately 600 miles; more interior space than previous Prius plug-in; standard 11.6-inch touchscreen dashboard interface.”
- Autoblog: “Customers also told Toyota that they liked the incredible gas-powered efficiency that the Prius offers. For many car buyers, miles per gallon remains the one and only way to define a car’s green cred.”
- The Car Connection: “The 2017 Toyota Prius remains the most fuel-efficient model on the market without a plug, while the new Prius Prime adds full plug-in hybrid capability.”
Learn More about the 2017 Prius Today at Toyota of Hollywood!
To learn more about the 2017 Prius, be sure to get in touch with our knowledgeable and friendly associates. You can reach us on the phone at 323-984-9028 or contact us online. We’re located at 6000 Hollywood Blvd Hollywood, CA 90028. We hope to show you the 2017 Prius soon!