Trims and Pricing
The list below contains all of the trim levels and pricing information for the Toyota RAV4 models – not just the hybrid versions. The hybrid trim levels have been indicated where necessary. For more information about choosing the right RAV4 trim level for your needs, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with us at Toyota of Hollywood.
- 2017 Toyota RAV4 LE: Starts at $24,910*
- 2017 Toyota RAV4 XLE: Starts at $26,830*
- 2017 Toyota RAV4 XLE Hybrid: Starts at $29,030*
- 2017 Toyota RAV4 Limited: Starts at $31,830*
- 2017 Toyota RAV4 Limited Hybrid: Starts at $34,030*
- 2017 Toyota RAV4 Platinum: Starts at $34,750*
As a compact crossover SUV, the 2017 RAV4 Hybrid communicates a sense of responsibility, modernity, and sophistication that you won’t find elsewhere on the American automobile market. Read on to discover what makes the RAV4’s exterior so remarkable.
- Enhanced Exterior Styling: The upgraded style of the RAV4 gives it a sense of sophistication and energy not found on competing vehicles.
- Advanced Lighting Systems: LED lighting systems provide efficient, clean, and stunning visibility in low light level conditions.
- Unique Design Innovations: Such innovations as daytime running lights (DRL) and impressive wheel designs demonstrate the superb utility of the RAV4 Hybrid lineup.
Hybrid efficiency doesn’t mean substandard performance. In fact, the RAV4 competes successfully in this competitive marketplace with an extremely powerful hybrid engine platform.
- Specifications: 2.5-Liter 4-Cylinder DOHC 16-Valve with Dual VVT-i.
- Performance Metrics: 176 hp @ 6000 rpm / 172 lb.-ft. @ 4100 rpm.
- Fuel Economy: 34 mpg city** / 30 mpg highway** / 32 mpg combined**
Learn More About Performance
Interior Features and Design
The RAV4 interior synthesizes form and function to create an extraordinarily functional and ergonomic driving experience. Here’s what you can expect to find inside your very own RAV4 Hybrid.
- Integrated Navigation: Find your way home no matter where you are with an integrated navigation system that gives you turn-by-turn directions to anywhere you want to go.
- Advanced Technology: With Siri® Eyes Free technology and a Smart Key System, the RAV4 Hybrid delivers an incredible experience not found in similar vehicles on the market today.
- Incredible Comfort: Comfort and ergonomics are a top priority for the RAV4. You’ll be comfortable no matter where you are with plenty of cup holders, a power driver’s seat with memory function, power moon roof, and comfy seating for all passengers.
Learn More About Technology Learn More About Interior
Advanced Safety Technologies
To keep you and your passengers safe on the road, the RAV4 Hybrid has integrated a variety of advanced safety technologies. Read on to learn more about how this remarkable hybrid is designed to keep you safe on the road.
- Toyota Safety Sense™ P (TSS-P): A combination of technologies, including a Pre-Collision System with Pedestrian Detection (PCS with PD), Lane Departure Alert with Steering Assist (LDA with SA), Automatic High Beams (AHB), and Dynamic Radar Cruise Control (DRCC).
- Lane Departure Alert with Steering Assist: In the event you exit your lane, the RAV4 Hybrid will give you an audible alert and gently steer you back into your lane if necessary.
- Dynamic Radar Cruise Control: The dynamic cruise control system keeps you comfortably separated from the vehicle ahead by automatically adjusting your speed to maintain a safe distance.
Learn More About Safety
2017 RAV4 Hybrid Reviews
Although most publications are in the process of reviewing the 2017 Toyota RAV4 lineup, we were able to snag a summary of a great review from Motor Trend. Check it out below:
- Motor Trend: “You’ll like: exemplary fuel economy, surprisingly good performance dynamics, and [a braking system that] feels better than most regenerative systems.”
Test Drive the 2017 RAV4 Hybrid Today at Toyota of Hollywood
To learn more about the 2017 RAV4 Hybrid and see if it’s the right hybrid for your automotive needs, come down to Toyota of Hollywood today and take it for a test drive. For more information or if you have any questions about the 2017 RAV4 lineup, please feel free to contact us at (323) 300-5026 or contact us online. We’re located at 6000 Hollywood Blvd in Hollywood, CA.