Trims and Pricing
Choose from six trims with two hybrid options:
- LE: Even the base model is designed for comfort with Entune Audio and a backup camera display. Prices start at $24,910*.
- XLE: Eliminate the ‘Battle of the Thermostat’ with Dual Zone Climate Control. Prices begin at $26,830*.
- XLE Hybrid: This Hybrid is ready for a challenge with All Wheel Drive with Intelligence. Prices start at $29,030*.
- Limited: Get more luxury with SofTex trimmed seats with 8-way power adjustment. Prices begin at $31,830*.
- Limited Hybrid: Maintain your peace of mind with the standard Toyota Safety Sense P suite. Prices start at $34,030*.
- Platinum: Have everything the RAV4 has to offer with the 5-door Smart Key System. Prices being at $34,750*.
Make chic effortless with the 2017 RAV4’s robust exterior style with classically minded details:
- Chiseled Styling: Step out of your front door and into style with a bolder front end and more refined detailing.
- LED Lights: See well and be seen with LED headlights and Daytime Running Lights that combine the right balance of power and efficiency.
- S-Code Paint Treatment: Available on the RAV4 SE trim, this detailing gives you silver accents on your bumpers, fenders and lower side trim.
Get the most bang for your buck with engine designed to balance power and excellent gas mileage:
- 2.5L 4-Cylinder Engine: Enjoy 176 hp at 6000 rpm as well as 172 lb-ft at 4100 rpm.
- 2.5L 4-Cylinder ECVT Engine: This system gives you a net of 194 hp at its maximum.
- Mileage: The hybrid trims average 34 mpg in the city** and 30 mpg on the highway**. The FWD options give you 23 mpg in the city** and 30 mpg on the highway**. The AWD gives you 22 mpg in the city** and 28 mpg on the highway**.
Interior Features and Design
What’s life without a little extra convenience? Get cool, yet functional technologies that’ll minimize your commuting hassles:
- Smart Key System: Keep you key fob in your pocket so you can unlock your doors and start your engine with a button push.
- Integrated and Connected Navigation: Both types of navigation systems are paired with premium audio systems like Entune and JBL.
- Backup Camera: When you’re in reverse, you’ll get a real time look at what’s happening behind you.
Advanced Safety Technologies
Do you want to have peace of mind on the crowded Los Angeles roadways? These safety features give you exactly what you’re looking for:
- Toyota Safety Sense P: This six feature suite includies Lane Departure Alert with Steering Alert and Dynamic Radar Cruise Control.
- Blind Spot Monitor: Paired with Rear Cross Traffic Alert, this system helps you change lanes safely through identifying vehicles in your blind spot.
- Star Safety System: Take advantage of systems like Vehicle Stability Control and Anti-Lock Brake System.
2017 Toyota RAV4 Reviews
What are the experts saying about the refreshed 2017 RAV4?
- Car Preview: “Why should I buy a 2017? To get desirable safety gear even on the least expensive trim levels. Previously standard only on the Limited models, “Toyota Safety Sense P” (TSS-P) is now included on every ‘17 RAV4.”
- Edmunds: “The 2017 Toyota RAV4 ups the ante in the fiercely competitive compact SUV class by including advanced safety features for every trim level. Once you factor in the RAV4’s reputation for reliability, this carlike crossover is definitely worth your consideration.”
- Cars in Trend: “Designers and engineers have decided not to limit themselves to minor modifications, and have introduced quite serious innovations in the appearance of the body. As a result, on the background of the standard RAV4 it will be easy to distinguish the hybrid version. The front part is completely new.”
- US News Ranking and Reviews: “The RAV4 is also offered with a $2,460 Convenience package that includes an upgraded infotainment system and other active safety features. The Advanced Technology package adds a 360-degree camera, smartphone app integration, an 11-speaker JBL audio system, and front and rear parking sensors for around $1,500.”
Stop By for a Test Drive at Toyota of Hollywood
Are you itching to get behind the wheel of your new 2017 RAV4? Come down to Toyota of Hollywood located at 6000 Hollywood Blvd and sign up for a test drive. Do you need a little more information or want to make an appointment? Give us a call at (323) 300-5026 or contact us online.