Trims and Pricing
There are five trim levels available for the 2017 Toyota Sienna, each one offering more standard features than the one that comes before it.
- 2017 Toyota Sienna L – MSRP starting at $29,750*
- 2017 Toyota Sienna LE – MSRP starting at $32,540*
- 2017 Toyota Sienna SE – MSRP starting at $36,110*
- 2017 Toyota Sienna XLE – MSRP starting at $42,145*
- 2017 Toyota Sienna Limited – MSRP starting at $42,800*
The 2017 Toyota Sienna offers a sporty and bold style not usually seen in its segment. From a sporty mesh front grille to sculpted rear bumper, it’s a new take on how a minivan can look. It sits on 19-inch alloy wheels, and projector-beam headlights with smoked lenses offer a handsome front fascia as well as maximum visibility. Dual power sliding side doors are available for passengers to jump in and go, and a power liftgate means loading up cargo is easier, too.
The 2017 Toyota Sienna features a new engine standard across trims. This 3.5L V6 engine generates up to 296-hp and 263 lb.-ft. of torque and offers you up to 27 mpg highway** and 19 mpg city**. The Sienna is the only minivan to offer AWD as an available option, too. The maximum towing capacity is 3,500 lbs., allowing you to bring all kinds of toys along for the drive or make for easy moves.
Interior Features and Design
Inside of the Toyota Sienna, you can opt for seating for 8 with a second row bench, or max out at seven passengers with available second row captain’s seats. The third row folds completely flat to reveal a maximum cargo area of up to 87.1 cu. ft. Heated leather seating is available for maximum comfort. There’s plenty of infotainment technology to keep driver and passengers pleased, as well.
- Dual-View Blu-Ray Disc Entertainment Center – The kids will love this available 16.4-inch color display with remote and wireless headphones to enjoy their favorite movie or plug in their favorite game—or both.
- 7-inch Touchscreen Display – Control available navigation features, smartphone syncing, audio streaming, apps, and more from this infotainment system.
- Driver Easy Speak – Instead of fumbling with typing commands, you can just speak them thanks to this available microphone system which allows you to adjust settings while keeping your eyes and attention on the road.
Advance Safety Technologies
The NHTSA has awarded the 2017 Toyota Sienna a 5-star overall rating, and we’re still waiting for the IIHS to rate this year’s model. From its construction to wide variety of standard and available safety technologies, the Sienna was built with your family’s protection in mind every step of the way.
- Star Safety System – Toyota offers this comprehensive set of safety features standard on every Sienna. Features include Enhanced Vehicle Stability Control, Traction Control, Brake Assist, Smart Stop Technology, and more.
- Pre-Collision System – This available system uses a front radar to monitor if you’re in danger of a frontal collision. If an accident is imminent, automatic braking is applied to protect you.
- Dynamic Radar Cruise Control – Add this system for automatic adjustments in speed should you approach traffic while using cruise control.
2017 Toyota Sienna Reviews
As the 2017 Toyota Sienna has just been released, critics have not yet had an opportunity to take it out for test drives to write their reviews. We’re sure that they’ll be pleased with this year’s model just as they were with cargo versatility and performance with last year’s model. Instead of waiting to hear what they have to say, you can come down to Toyota of Hollywood to review the Sienna yourself!
Take the Family Out for a Drive in the 2017 Toyota Sienna
You can schedule a test drive of the 2017 Toyota Sienna seven days a week at Toyota of Hollywood, located at 6000 Hollywood Blvd. We’re here to serve all customers from the greater Los Angeles area, so give us a call at (323) 300-5026 today. If you have any questions or want to know more about our services, you can also contact us online.