Trims and Pricing
There’s a 2017 Tundra for every budget and need – half of a dozen of them, in fact. Read on to discover more about each of the trim levels available for the Tundra along with their respective starting MSRPs and basic features.
- SR: Baseline Tundra. Starts at $30,020*
- SR5: The next step up. Starts at $31,830*
- Limited: Additional luxury features. Starts at $39,280*
- Platinum: Advanced safety and comfort. Starts at $46,980*
- 1794 Edition: Built for true Americans. Starts at $46,980*
- TRD Pro: Enhanced shock absorption and innovative tech. Starts at $43,395*
The key focus of a pickup truck when it comes to its exterior features is functionality. The 2017 Tundra deftly balances form and function with its exterior to deliver a revolutionary look and feel not found on ordinary pickup trucks.
- Premium Wheels: There are a huge variety of wheel configurations available, including 20-in. split 6-spoke alloy wheels, available 18-in. split 5-spoke TRD Off-Road alloy wheels, and chrome-clad alloy wheels.
- 4/7-Pin Connector: Easily hook up to any compatible trailer with the integrated 4/7-pin connector.
- Signature Look: Announce to the world that you mean business with the Tundra tailgate stamp and aggressive look.
Here are the three powertrain options you’ll have access to depending on the specific Tundra model you choose. Picking the right model for your needs will depend on the specific capabilities you require as well as your intended use for the vehicle.
- 4.6-Liter Aluminum i-FORCE V8 with DOHC: 310 hp @ 5600 rpm; 327 lb.-ft. @ 3400 rpm.
- 5.7-Liter Aluminum i-FORCE V8 with DOHC: 381 hp @ 5600 rpm; 401 lb.-ft. @ 3600 rpm.
- 5.7-Liter Aluminum i-FORCE V8 with DOHC and E85 Flex Fuel Vehicle Technology: 381 hp @ 5600 rpm; 401 lb.-ft. @ 3600 rpm.
Interior Features and Design
The Tundra keeps you connected and on the road with great entertainment, communication, and functional tech designed to make your life easier.
- Spacious and Comfortable: With great cargo volume and configurable seating with plenty of legroom, you’ll have all the space you need for both passengers and cargo.
- Innovation: Experience the power of Entune, integrated navigation, and a multi-information display with advanced safety features included.
- Versatility: As a pickup truck, the Tundra gets the job done with fold-up rear seats, a great tailgate, and deck rail system.
Advanced Safety Technologies
The Tundra features a revolutionary safety system that exceeds the standard for pickup trucks on the market today. Here are its key components.
- Blind Spot Monitor: The Tundra keeps an eye on your blind spots so that you have total visibility and awareness when changing lanes.
- Star Safety System: The Star Safety System is Toyota’s answer to modern driving obstacles. It’s an integrated system that features sensors and intelligent programming to keep you safe at all times.
- ToyotaCare: ToyotaCare is a comprehensive warranty designed to give you peace of mind with your new investment.
2017 Tundra Reviews
Curious what the publications think of the 2017 Tundra? Read on to find out. (Please note that reviews are still forthcoming from a number of publications due to the relative recency of the 2017 model).
- The Car Connection: “The 2017 Toyota Tundra is a full-size pickup truck that offers a robust powertrain and a refined feel to lure some of the most loyal customers away from well-established rivals. V8 engines are smooth performers, CrewMax models have good passenger room, crash-test scores have improved, and Platinum and 1794 [are] suitably luxurious.”
- Motor Trend: “Lives up to Toyota’s reputation for reliability. Generous interior space (CrewMax). Confidence-inspiring off-road capability on TRD Pro model.”
Test Drive the 2017 Tundra Today at Toyota of Hollywood
To learn more about the 2017 Tundra and see if it’s the right pickup truck for your automotive needs, come down to Toyota of Hollywood today and take it for a test drive. For more information or if you have any questions about the 2017 Tundra lineup, please feel free to contact us at (323) 300-5026 or contact us online. We’re located at 6000 Hollywood Blvd in Hollywood, CA 90028.