The Experts Agree: The 2017 Toyota 86 is Exciting and Energetic
Blending the rough, rugged engine of a Subaru with the sporty, sleek style of a Toyota, the 2017 Toyota 86 promises the unique, exquisite experience that is ideal for the Hollywood area. The automotive experts have made their opinions clear — they cannot get enough of the Toyota 86.
The 2017 Toyota 86 Reviews
Don’t just take our word for it, though. See what the reviewers are saying about the new Toyota 86 for yourself!
- USA Today: “True to its sports car billing, the 86 has nimble handling anda nice, tight turning radius. And it makes you feel like you’re driving a performance car, with touches like the cool red needles on the speedometer.”
- Motor Trend: “True to its sports car billing, the 86 has nimble handling anda nice, tight turning radius. And it makes you feel like you’re driving a performance car, with touches like the cool red needles on the speedometer…a significant face-lift featuring new front and rear fascias, an updated interior, suspension tweaks, and more power.”
- Car and Driver: “The 2.0-liter flat-four makes 205 hp when paired to the smooth-shifting six-speed manual…Rear-wheel drive and a balanced chassis provide endless fun on twisty roads. When cruising around town, the racy styling will turn heads.”
The 2017 Toyota 86 Specifications
A collaboration between Toyota and Subaru, The 2017 Toyota 86 promises drivers a sporty and stylish ride that is both nimble and versatile. Its compact frame gives it precise handling and makes it ideally suited for those busy Los Angeles streets. Take a look at just a few of the reasons the critics are going crazy for it:
- With a 2.0L, 4-cylinder horizontally opposed engine, the 2017 Toyota 86 generates 206 horsepower, 156 lb-ft of available torque, and 28 mpg highway.
- Its 7-inch touchscreen display and 8-speaker audio system with iPod and Bluetooth connectivity ensures a comfortable, convenient experience.
- Featuring the Star Safety System, the 2017 Toyota 86 delivers brake assist and smart stop technology, which helps to ensure a safe ride as well.
Learn More About the 2017 Toyota 86 at Toyota of Hollywood Today
If you’re a driver in the Hollywood area, you can learn more about the all-new 2017 Toyota 86 by contacting us online or by calling us at 323-300-5026. You can also stop in at 6000 Hollywood Boulevard in Hollywood, CA and see us for a test drive today!