2018 Camry Models Overview
- Toyota Camry L, MSRP $23,495*: The L features Entune audio, advanced headlights, and Toyota Safety Sense P.
- Toyota Camry LE, MSRP $24,000*: Features include 8-way power-adjustable driver’s seat with lumbar support and 17-in. alloy wheels.
- Toyota Camry SE, MSRP $25,200*. Features include Black front grille with sport mesh insert.
- Toyota Camry XLE, MSRP $28,450*: Features include 18-in. chrome machine-finished alloy wheels.
- Toyota Camry XSE, MSRP $29,000*: Features include 19-in. black machined-finish alloy wheels.
- Toyota Camry XLE V6, MSRP $34,400*: Features include powerful V6 engine and panoramic glass roof with front power tilt/slide moonroof.
- Toyota Camry XSE V6, MSRP $34,950*: Benefits include a stunning variety of luxury features and a powerful V6 engine.
- Toyota Camry Hybrid LE, MSRP $27,800*: Features include efficient hybrid technology and Smart Key System with Push Button Start.
- Toyota Camry Hybrid SE, MSRP $29,500*: Features include a sporty exterior along with fuel-efficient hybrid technologies.
- Toyota Camry Hybrid XLE, MSRP $32,250*: Features include Entune audio, premium wheels, and a host of luxury capabilities along with an efficient powertrain.
Which 2018 Toyota Camry Model Is Right For You?
At Toyota of Hollywood, our experienced and friendly associates will be happy to point you in the right direction. At Toyota of Hollywood, we also offer extensive financing programs designed for individuals of all credit scores. No matter what your credit rating might be, we likely have a financial package designed to fit your current situation. Contact us today to learn more about the 2018 Toyota Camry and how you can take it for a test drive today at Toyota of Hollywood.
*Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price, excludes the Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee of $835 for Cars, $900 for Small/Light Trucks (Sienna, RAV4, Highlander Gas, Highlander HV, 4Runner, Tacoma and Venza), $1195 for Large Trucks (Tundra), and $995 for Large SUVs (Sequoia and Land Cruiser). (Historically, vehicle manufacturers and distributors have charged a separate fee for processing, handling and delivering vehicles to dealerships. Toyota’s charge for these services is called the “Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee” and is based on the value of the processing, handling and delivery services Toyota provides as well as Toyota’s overall pricing structure. Toyota may make a profit on the Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee.) Excludes taxes, license, title and available or regionally required equipment. Actual dealer price will vary. Tax, Title, Tags, and $80 Dealer Documentation fee not included in vehicle prices shown and must be paid by the purchase.