2018 Toyota Corolla vs. 2018 Volkswagen Golf
- The 2018 Toyota Corolla technology features include Entune Audio Plus with Connected Navigation App, integrated Bluetooth technology to help you make calls and stream music, a standard USB port, integrated backup camera, advanced voice recognition and steering wheel controls, and an available Smart Key System with Push Button Start.
- The Volkswagen Golf offers VW Car-Net App-Connect, Keyless access with push-button start, Bluetooth technology, SiriusXM Satellite Radio with 3-month trial subscription, and Apple CarPlay / Android Auto.
- The 2018 Corolla focuses on efficiency with excellent wind-tested aerodynamic design, an estimated 40 MPG on the highway, ECO driving mode for improved fuel economy, and CVTi-S Valvematic technology that delivers improved handling and further enhanced fuel efficiency.
- The VW Golf also focuses on fuel economy and efficiency with a 1.8L turbocharged engine and Tiptronic with Sport mode. Its engine offers 170 hp and 25 / 36 (city / hwy) MPG, along with 184 lb-ft of torque. Whether you’re looking to save money at the gas pump or protect the environment, both the Corolla and Golf are great choices.
- Safety is a top priority for both the Corolla and Golf. The Corolla features eight standard airbags as part of its Advanced Airbag System, the ToyotaCare maintenance plan, the Start Safety System, TPMS, whiplash-injury-lessening front seats, and LATCH (Lower Anchors and Tether for CHildren).
- The VW Golf, a winner of the 5-star safety rating from the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, features an Intelligent Crash Response System (ICRS), rigid safety cage, high-strength steel construction, and a variety of intelligent systems that can provide post-collision automated braking to further protect the driver and passengers.
Contact Us Today to Learn More
Learn more about the 2018 Toyota Corolla trim levels and the 2018 Volkswagen Golf, and be sure to apply for financing today to get the best possible deal on your next purchase. If you’re on the market for an affordable, efficient, and environmentally-friendly vehicle that’s perfect for city commutes, both the 2018 Corolla and VW Golf are great choices.