2017 Toyota Prius Performance | Toyota of Hollywood, CA
The 2017 Toyota Prius performance standards have been raised and this new iteration is ready to crunch the Hollywood miles while keeping the padding in your budget. Read more about how the 2017 Prius is placing the bar even higher.
The Mileage Keeps Improving
How does the new Toyota Prius measure up on the miles? The 2017 iteration has outdone itself with fuel economy that will continue to blow your mind:
- Average Highway Mileage: The 2017 Prius trims all have an average of 54 mpg on the highway. The Prius Two Eco trim is a showstopper with 58 mpg on the highway.
- Average City Mileage: This iteration of the Prius gives you an EPA estimated average of 50 mpg on those city streets. On this point, the Eco trim shines again with 53 mpg in the city.
- Average Combined Mileage: Overall, the Prius trims give you an average of 52 mpg while the Two Eco trim gives you an outstanding 56 mpg overall.
In Los Angeles, every mile per gallon counts when you’ve got to face the infamous traffic jams. The 2017 Prius lives up to its eco heritage with these features:
- Aerodynamic Design: The Prius’ striking appearance does more than turn heads. The aero stabilizing fins, sleek lines and active grille shutter help you slip through the wind.
- Minimized Carbon Emissions: The Prius line has reduced carbon emissions by over 11 million tons and the 2017 Prius is destined to help raise that number.
- Purposeful Stance: The dynamic chassis is the result of years of innovation and improvement. The low and wide stance perfectly showcases the Prius’ athletic hybrid edge.
Keep your peace of mind with all around safety features that will help you drive better even then the traffic gets hectic:
- Auto High Beams: This system is part of the Toyota Safety Sense suite. It detects oncoming vehicles with cameras and automatically alternates high and low beams as needed.
- Dynamic Radar Cruise Control: This full-speed range DRCC elevates your cruising with an intelligent camera and forward-sensing radar. Maintain a preset distance between you and the cars ahead.
- Pre-Collision System With Pedestrian Detection: The PCS monitors the road ahead for potential vehicles collisions. The PD element looks specifically for pedestrians and alerts you if needed.
- Lane Departure Alert: This Toyota Safety Sense feature helps detect inadvertent departures from your lane and Steering Assist will take over if you do not respond in time.
- Blind Spot Monitor: This system will let you know if other vehicles are traveling in your blind spot and a visual warning will appear in the appropriate rear view mirror.
- Rear Cross-Traffic Alert: When you’re backing out of a driveway or parking spot, this system detects traffic in either direction. If needed, you’ll hear an audible alert so you can correct your course.
- Backup Camera: If you shift into reverse, your standard integrated backup camera will automatically engage and stream what’s happening behind you on your center console.
Exterior and Chassis Performance
Rethink your hybrid experience with racecar inspired exterior elements and a reworked suspension:
- Rear Spoiler: In a slew of functionality and style, the rear spoiler helps the Prius of cheat the wind and augment the exterior’s aerodynamic design. It diminishes the wind’s interference with your quiet drive.
- Touring Tuned Suspension: Take on the winding road ahead during any road trip with the touring trims and their unique suspension. Each component contributes to your road handling and confidence.
- Body Rigidity: The chassis in this integration is more rigid than ever thanks to a smart design, innovative construction and advanced materials. The rigidity contributes to better brake and handling performance.
- Double Wishbone Rear Suspension: This suspension gives the 2017 Prius more responsive handling as well as a smoother drive. It takes up less space to give you more room in your cabin.
- LED Lights: Both the headlights and taillights give you the powerful flow of efficient LED lights. These lights burn longer and brighter than their counterparts.
- Rain-Sensing Windshield Wipers: When the rain can’t decide how it wants to fall, you’re automatic wipers will adjust seamlessly so you can keep your eyes on the road.
Try Out the 2017 Prius at Toyota of Hollywood
Are you ready to test out the 2017 Toyota Prius Performance for yourself? Come on down to Toyota of Hollywood located at 6000 Hollywood Blvd If you have any questions or want to make an appointment, give us a call at (323) 300-5026 or fill out our quick contact form.