2017 Toyota Prius Prime Exterior
The 2017 Toyota Prius Prime isn’t just hot for its plug-in hybrid power — it cuts through the Los Angeles highways with a sharp style that turns head. Moreover, it boasts useful exterior features to help you on your drives around Hollywood. Preview the exterior features here first, and then meet us at Toyota of Hollywood to take the new Prius Prime on a test drive in the greater Los Angeles area today. Visit our finance page for help with your new Prius Prime purchase to ensure you’re ready to go when you come into our dealership.
The sporty body of the new Toyota Prius Prime minimizes air resistance and looks great when you have it on the road, too. There’s hardly a hint that this is an electric hybrid vehicle.
- Unique Wheel Design: This model sits on 15-inch alloy wheels with a two-tone wheel cover that adds style to your ride.
- Daring Front Fascia: An angular introduction, wide air intakes, and unique lighting shapes distinguish the Prius Prime from other vehicles on the road.
- Carbon Fiber Hatch: In the rear, you’ll have a lightweight composite trunk that pops open effortlessly while adding protection to the back of the vehicle.
Built into the body of the 2017 Toyota Prius Prime are various features and technologies that will help you take on the roads in the Los Angeles area.
- LED Lights: You’ll have the best possible illumination as automatic Quad-LED projector headlights are paired with integrated fog lights to show the way.
- Smart Mirrors: You’ll be able to see everything in your periphery with the help of power adjustable side view mirrors that offer heating abilities to clear up foggy days.
- Rain-Sensing Wipers: When the rain starts, so do the windshield wipers. You don’t have to turn them on yourself, and the speed is adjusted according to how fast the rain is falling for your convenience.
See All That the 2017 Toyota Prius Prime Has to Offer
Meet us down at Toyota of Hollywood to check out the 2017 Toyota Prius Prime’s exterior and then get behind the wheel today. You’ll find us at 6000 Hollywood Blvd., serving drivers in the greater Los Angeles area. If you’d like to speak with a sales specialist, please give us a call at 855-808-4811 or leave us a message online.