The 2017 Toyota Prius Prime Trims
When you’re looking for an electric vehicle that doesn’t leave out any of the most exciting tech, the 2017 Toyota Prius Prime offers a delightful option, and it’s available now in three trims for drivers of Hollywood to choose from. Figure out which of the three models fits your wish list and budget below, then come in to take it for a test drive in the greater Los Angeles area today.
The introductory trim of the new Toyota Prius Prime to the lineup is loaded with helpful features to make for a car that’s fun and fuel-friendly.
- Driver assistance technology included with the Toyota Safety Sense-P package gives you the Pre-Collision System with Pedestrian Detection, Dynamic Radar Cruise Control, Lane Departure Alert with Steering Assist.
- You can unlock your doors and start the engine with push button start thanks to standard Smart Key System.
- Quad-LED projector headlights sit on the stylish front fascia to give you maximum illumination.
- MSRP starts at $27,100*.
Moving up the line, you’ll have more fun technology to keep you and your passengers company on your commutes.
- The cabin is lined with SofTex-trimmed seats with heating abilities in the front seats to make chilly days more cozy.
- Charge your smart devices with the convenience of the Qi-compatible wireless charging pad.
- Your infotainment system is upgraded to an 11.6-inch HD multimedia display for better view of navigation apps, streaming settings, and phone integration settings.
- MSRP starts at $28,800*.
The highest trim of the 2017 Toyota Prime comes at an affordable price, adding on to the above mentioned features with even more advanced tech.
- A color head-up display allows you to see important performance information in your periphery without looking down at the dash.
- Ease into tight parking spaces effortlessly with Intelligent Parking Assist.
- Added safety features include integrated LED fog lights, Blind Spot Monitor, and Rear Cross-Traffic Alert.
- MSRP starts at $33,100*.
Pick the Right 2017 Toyota Prime For You
Visit us to browse the three trims of the 2017 Toyota Prime so you can pick which one works best for you. We’re located at 6000 Hollywood Blvd, serving drivers in the greater Los Angeles area. If you have any questions, please give us a call at (323) 300-5026 or leave a message online to get in touch with a sales specialist today.
*Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price, excludes the Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee of $835 for Cars, $900 for Small/Light Trucks (Sienna, RAV4, Highlander Gas, Highlander HV, 4Runner, Tacoma and Venza), $1195 for Large Trucks (Tundra), and $995 for Large SUVs (Sequoia and Land Cruiser). (Historically, vehicle manufacturers and distributors have charged a separate fee for processing, handling and delivering vehicles to dealerships. Toyota’s charge for these services is called the “Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee” and is based on the value of the processing, handling and delivery services Toyota provides as well as Toyota’s overall pricing structure. Toyota may make a profit on the Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee.) Excludes taxes, license, title and available or regionally required equipment. Actual dealer price will vary. Tax, Title, Tags, and $80 Dealer Documentation fee not included