2017 Toyota Prius Trims | Toyota of Hollywood, CA
There’s a hybrid for everyone this year, as the 2017 Toyota Prius offers six different trims to choose from available now at Toyota of Hollywood, CA. With fuel efficiency that makes Los Angeles traffic more affordable, you’ll love all of the available features, like an advanced infotainment system, and the versatile interior makes it easy to take extra cargo when you need to in the hatchback rear. Learn all about the different trim levels below, then come in for a test drive today!
2017 Toyota Prius Two
The base model of the new Toyota Prius gives you the fuel boost you’re looking for and a surprising amount of standard tech.
- Hybrid Performance: Thanks to a 4-cylinder engine working with an electric motor for clean energy, you’ll receive up to 53 mpg city and 50 mpg highway with this model.
- Smart Key System: Unlock the driver door by proximity when you carry your smart key, then ignite the engine by holding the brake pedal as you use the push button start next to the steering wheel.
- Integrated Backup Camera: Driving a hatchback in reverse is no problem thanks to this standard rearview camera that gives you a clear view of what’s behind you.
- Entune Audio: Enjoy smartphone syncing, available apps, and audio streaming on a standard touchscreen mounted on the center console for your entertainment.
- Toyota Safety Sense-P: This standard suite of driver assistance technology gives you Pre-Collision System with Pedestrian Detection, Lane Departure Alert with Steering Assist, Automatic High Beams, and Dynamic Radar Cruise Control.
- MSRP: Starts at $24,685*.
2017 Toyota Prius Two Eco
Boosting the efficiency of the previous model, the Prius Eco Two will save you even more at the pump.
- More Fuel Efficiency: This model uses a lithium-ion battery in conjunction with the hybrid engine to give you a bigger edge on fuel consumption than the Two, with 58 mpg city and 53 mpg highway.
- Alloy Wheels: 15-inch alloy wheels with two-tone wheel covers are stylish and give a unique look to your Prius.
- Multi-Information Display: A 4.2-inch screen located on the dash gives you performance monitoring to systems with a customizable display so you can keep track of energy consumption and more.
- MSRP: Starts at $25,165*.
2017 Toyota Prius Three
Adding on to the luxury features of the Two model, this hybrid gives you more conveniences than before. You’ll receive up to 54 mpg city and 50 mpg highway with this model.
- Smart-flow Climate Control: Monitoring the temperature inside of the vehicle, this intelligent climate system only cools areas where occupants are to save you on energy consumption.
- Premium Entune Audio: Upgrading your infotainment system, you’ll have integrated navigation for turn-by-turn directions that gives you the best route possible.
- Qi-Compatible Wireless Charging: A smart pad allows you to place your compatible devices on top to charge instead of having cords hanging from the center console.
- MSRP: Starts at $26,735*.
2017 Toyota Prius Three Touring
By boosting the style inside and out, this trim adds to the features of the Three to give you a more impressive appearance.
- 5-Spoke Alloy Wheels: This model features 17-inch wheels for a bolder stance and an alternate style to the 15-inch wheels on previous models.
- SofTex®-trimmed Seats: These eco-friendly seats give the feel of leather with an eco-concious design. Featuring contrast stitching, they look and feel great.
- Integrated Fog Lights: With LED accent lights, the front fascia helps illuminate the way on cloudy days or in adverse weather.
- MSRP: Starts at $28,115*.
2017 Prius Four
This trim level adds more advanced technology that helps you make better driving decisions as well as an added level of comfort.
- Blind Spot Monitor and Rear Cross-Traffic Alert: A light in the appropriate side mirror lets you know when a vehicle approaches your blind spot or when you’re in reverse.
- SofTex-trimmed Heated Seats: Make chilly mornings a little more comfortable with heated front seats to provide warmth.
- Available Head-Up Color Display: Adding this feature projects important performance information onto the windshield so you can keep track without looking down.
- MSRP: Starts at $29,135*.
2017 Toyota Prius Four Touring
The highest trim level available combines most of the luxury features with the same competitive fuel efficiency for an optimal choice.
- Rain-Sensing Windshield Wipers: When the rain falls, these intermittent windshield wipers automatically turn on and adjust to the appropriate speed.
- JBL Audio: enjoy high-quality audio with this premium sound system that’s available with the Entune Premium Audio Suite with integrated navigation.
- Parking Assistance: You can add Intelligent Clearance Sonar and Parking Assist to guide you into tight spaces.
- MSRP: Starts at $30,015*.
Visit Toyota of Hollywood in California to Test Drive the 2017 Toyota Prius
Meet us at Toyota of Hollywood to test drive the 2017 Toyota Prius in any of its available trims. We’re located at 6000 Hollywood Blvd Give us a call at (323) 300-5026 to make an appointment, or leave a message online if you have any questions about how this hybrid will improve your rides in the greater Los Angeles area!
*Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price, excludes the Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee of $835 for Cars, $900 for Small/Light Trucks (Sienna, RAV4, Highlander Gas, Highlander HV, 4Runner, Tacoma and Venza), $1195 for Large Trucks (Tundra), and $995 for Large SUVs (Sequoia and Land Cruiser). (Historically, vehicle manufacturers and distributors have charged a separate fee for processing, handling and delivering vehicles to dealerships. Toyota’s charge for these services is called the “Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee” and is based on the value of the processing, handling and delivery services Toyota provides as well as Toyota’s overall pricing structure. Toyota may make a profit on the Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee.) Excludes taxes, license, title and available or regionally required equipment. Actual dealer price will vary. Tax, Title, Tags, and $80 Dealer Documentation fee not included in vehicle prices shown and must be paid by the purchase.